You’ve had a lot of success in your life, but the feeling that’s something isn’t right hasn’t gone away. When morning comes, questions still sit heavily in your gut. You feel restless.
Because you just don’t know how to figure it all out.
The truth is, you’ve started wondering if you can really have what you want.
Where would you start?
Here is what I want you to know. That little voice that says it’s possible? That whispers that there is more?
That voice is real. It’s part of what I call your Inner Compass.
The voice that tries to strong-arm you into believing that the status quo is really “okay?”
Wouldn’t you like to be able to tell the difference between those voices? To know which one to trust, so that you could depend upon it?
Let me ask you then…How would your life be, if you learned to trust your Inner Compass?
What if you could tell when an idea for a project or an inner sense about a relationship, was coming from a deeper dimension within you that opened possibilities rather than kept you stuck in self-doubt? Wouldn’t that be worthy of your attention?
Your connection with your Inner Compass needs to be cultivated. This is your quantum connection with Source!
Some of the activation keys? Your attention, your patience and your willingness to listen—inside of you, not to the outer world voices.
You must learn how to feel your way into this. To depend upon this loving part of you. Then you can align your actions with your true inner voice.
That manifests miracles.
Know that you’ve only forgotten. That’s why I say so often that the path is about you discovering and remembering what already lives within you. Because when something needs to change, inner knowing trumps outside information every time.
Let’s activate your Inner Compass, walking together. This is how you will work with your Co-Creative Power.
- Go from creating slowly and laboriously to creating swiftly
- Go from struggling with your mind to make sense of your creations to simply and effortlessly downloading new innovative solutions
- Go from being an innovator whose ideas always seem to miss the perfect timing in the marketplace, to an effective leader, launching innovative solutions in the world in a workable timely way
- Increase your powers of creation (this is not deadline or goal limited)
- Access the essence of creation
- Align with Perfect Timing
Because access to your Inner Compass is just a breath away…